We will install up to two Security Consoles into your office for your employees to use until they are full or up to 30 days. The first time we come and shred your confidential documents, you'll have a chance to decide if Polar Shredding's mobile shredding service will benefit your organization. If you feel the shredding service is not right for you and want to discontinue, just notify our office within 5 business days and we will not charge you for the services provided and will remove collection containers free of charge. Contact us today to take advantage of this great offer.
Offer details and restrictions
- Only recurring scheduled service customers are eligible. One-time purge customers cannot participate in the risk-free trial offer.
- Polar Shredding will provide up to two locked security consoles free of charge. At least one security consoles is required for this offer.
- Customer will be able to keep collection containers for 30 days or until they are full, but no longer than 30 days.
- Polar Shredding will provide on-site document destruction service at the end of the 30-day trial period or when containers are full, whichever comes earlier.
- After the services are provided customers will have five business days to evaluate the services and decide upon continuation.
- If a customer decides to discontinue the services after the 30-day trial period there will be no charge for the service and all collection containers will be removed.
- To continue using Polar Shredding's Mobile Shredding services, customer must sign a service agreement with Polar Shredding and all service charges will be billed according to this agreement.
Contact us today to take advantage of this great offer.